Friday, January 30, 2009

a week at home

It's holiday!!
and it's going to be over soon :( ( huh..so fast eh?? )
Well hopefully everyone enjoy the holiday especially to those chinese students who were celebrating Chinese New Year. I'm sure all of you had a good time spending your time with your beloved family and friends.


During this CNY holiday, my family and I did not have the opportunity to go anywhere to spend our holiday like we usually did. It was a dull holiday for me since I love to travel around. My parents were busy working and my sisters were busy with their tuition classes. So, most of the time I was left at home with my little brother, doing my Physics homework on my comfy bed!!
And don't worry Mr Derick, I did your English homework as well.


Since I did not go anywhere, I just stayed at home, watching TV, surf the net, chatting, sleep, eat, sleep again n playing around with my brother. I tried my best not to go out shopping and spend my money. So, to avoid myself from any shopping trip, I just stayed at home and spend time with my brother. To be honest, I think spending time with my siblings was great! I think it's mainly because I do not have much time to spend with them like we used to have before. In fact, my siblings and I are very close and since I'm staying at the student's house now, holiday is the only time to hang around with them.


Regarding the documentary that we're supposed to do, I'm glad that we have decided the topic that we're going to do and we had actually discussed the issues before the holiday. I've did some research on the topic we've chose and I searched for some videos too. We even had our group meeting online. ( Jinn Jyh..you're one great group leader! ) And I really hope everything that we have planned for this documentary will go on smoothly.

That's all for now.
See you next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment