Friday, January 16, 2009

My Love

This time I would like to write about my family and my interests.
I was grew up in a family of six. My father is a director in an IT company. My mother is a teacher in secondary school. I'm the first child in the family and I have two sisters and a little brother.

My father is a responsible man. His name is Shaiful Anwar Salleh. He's loving and funny too. But when he is serious, no one ever dare to mess up with him. He is a good father, I must say. He taught me a lot. And I always respect him because he is a succesful man. He's a really hard-working man and a very determined person. He never objected my decisions in life as long as he knows what's the best for me and he always support me whenever I need him.
My mother, Norkayati Robani is a great mum. I love her! She's one great woman. She is my role model. Besides being a responsible mother, she's also a successful career woman. She's a loving mother and we share one common interest, shopping. My mother and I always go shopping together. She also loves to hang out and spend time with her children. We watched movies together too. She's an understanding person too since I tell almost all my problems to her.

Now I'm going to tell about my siblings. The second child of my family is Farhana, 17-year-old girl and she's going to sit for her SPM examination this year.She loves photography. She's a very understanding sister and I always turn on to her whenever I need someone to talk to. Though she's my younger sister, everyone thought that she's the eldest one because she looks more matured and she's taller than me. This is the main reason why I wear high heels. (I'm jealous of her actually.haha!!)
My other sister, Nur Liana is 12 years old. She's funny and loving too. She has great interest in arts and she's very talented.
Last but not least, a little super hero in my family, my younger brother, Muhammad Amar. He's 7 years old. Being only a boy in the family, he always want attention and is very naughty. He loves football and video games. I always fight with him but I love him so much as he is my only brother.

About my interest, I am a major shopaholic!! I love to shop and it is very painful when I run out of cash. Though some people might find shopping boring and has no benefits, for me, shopping is my way to release my tension. Besides, it is a good exercise too. I can walk all through One Utama from old wing to new wing with my high heels!!. I feel very happy even by just looking at those beautiful and trendy shoes, clothes and bags. Other than shopping, I enjoy reading too, which is beneficial. I like to read novels and magazines. I also like to travel around, go to new and interesting places and I always dream to travel around the world. I have a great interest in arts too. I'm not so talented in arts but I do love to paint and I have my own collection of paintings.

That is all about myself. I cannot write much but hopefully this will be enough for anyone to get to know me better. I'm a simple girl with dreams and hopes and I'll always pray that one day all my dreams will come true. I know this may sound like a fairytales with a happily-ever-after ending but of course, who does not want a happy life. I want a happily-ever-after ending.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment