Friday, March 27, 2009

i'm annoyed-sorry~~

I felt like a thousand-tonnes of burden just lifted from my shoulder.
We've done our documentary and as well as the presentation.
Besides, Economics assignment was also submitted and we already did the presentation this week. There's also no upcoming test within these two weeks.

But needless to say, after one assignment was over, then came another assignments.
This week we got TWO assignments.
PHYSICS and APPLICABLE MATHS.
We were given approximately three to four weeks time to finish up the assignment this time around. So, I think we have much more time to complete the work and also to ensure that we'll do the assignment appropriately.


Plus, we were also being informed that next week, we'll be having the impromptu speech. GOD!!! Another speech presentation.!! Honestly, I'm a bit sick of presentation. I know it is wrong to make such statement especially when you're already studying in a college and university. But I can't help myself. Mr Derick said that we need to read more and more to gain more general knowledge, to prepare ourselves for the speech and as well as the examination soon. Again, the issue of lack of reading rises. As for me, I must admit that recently, I've become easily bored and sometimes I don't enjoy reading as much as I did before. Maybe because now we are forced and asked to read and read and read!! we are forced to and we have no choice!!
I enjoy reading when I have the desire and intention to read and yeah for the purpose of gaining more knowledge. However now, I feel like I need to read for the sake of EALD marks. It's pathetic and ridiculous. And it really annoys me. Reading is my hobby but somehow I don't feel the joy much now and I don't know why is that. Maybe because I'm stress now and my brain is not functioning well. All I can think of now is only sleeping and shopping. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment