Friday, March 20, 2009

it's holiday baby

ITALY



Travelling is one thing that I enjoy the most. Besides having the opportunity to see different culture and enjoy beautiful and breath-taking sceneries, we also get to release our stress and have some relaxation. Whether the travelling destination is in the country or outside, the experiences gained are almost the same. The joy we feel and the time we spent travelling is worthwhile. In my view, I find that travelling is also some kind of a therapy for ourselves.



Anyway, since we are all stress up here, studying, I feel like I really need a holiday. A vacation. And this is not just a typical weekend holiday. I mean a serious long-journey destination where I can get away from all these studying-time, and assignments and tests. I seriously need a break.



So, it came up to my mind that I would suggest to my parent to go for a holiday, but, it was very frustrating because when I checked my calendar, I couldn't find any available weeks for the so-great-idea-of-holiday. The AUSMAT time table is all packed with tests and assignments. Our time for long break is only in the middle of June, which is 2 months away. So this means, I need to wait for another two more months for the holiday.



And to make the whole situation more dramatic, I called one of my close friend the other day and of course had all these 'girls-talk' thing. We were both in same situation, busy studying and are stressed. Then I told her that I wish I could go somewhere far to release my tension and rejuvenate myself ( a holiday ). And guess what?? Here comes the most 'interesting' news for me. She said that she was really looking forward to the upcoming week because she already planned a vacation. And the destination is a place of every lover's dream...ITALY!! I.T.A.L.Y

And also, she's going there with her boyfriend too! What can I say?... Have fun yeah!



As for me, hopefully, one day I can go there too. Maybe for honeymoon..haha (it's okay to dream it right)
After all, it's not the destination of a holiday that matters, but it's the fun and joy we have that counts. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment