Saturday, July 11, 2009

7th

This whole week was all about university applications. I didn't realise before how hard it is to choose the best university. Apparently I can't really define the 'best' university. How do I know whether it's the best for me? There are too many things that we need to consider..the place itself, the environment, the people there, living cost, the ranking for the universities, and the approval from JPA. I've been spending the whole last two weeks thinking about this matter. And it's like being in a dilemma. Asking my parent's opinion regarding this matter didn't help much. They just looked at those university brochers and said "it's for your own future, you decide yourself, you know what you want". Yes, I do know what I want but I still can't make up my mind!

Now that we're already in the second semester, the pressure is increasing significantly. Everyone's trying their hard to study. We have less than 5 months to go. Ausmat is damn short and tough. With my midterm results, I guess it's enough to remind me that I should put in more efforts and my marks for the internal assessments need to be more consistent. Well, that's what all the lecturers said during the parent-teacher meeting. The special meeting was held last saturday and as usual, I've prepared myself for those instant-and-endless lectures from my beloved parent. The meeting went well, and finally my parent got to see my results for the first semester. My dad commented that I should have done better for my economics and english. He always emphasizes on those two subjects, because those two were his favourite and best subjects he scored back then and so he expects me to be good at it too. My mum concerned more on my attitudes, as for every lecturer she'll be asking whether I was noisy or did I sleep in class..huh..she still think of my attitude in school before. I was a bit loud, and I hate to sit at one place, I love to migrate in class and in between classes as well...skipping class was my favourite especially for bio.Talkative as I was before, my mum always got this comment from my school teacher. However, I think I'm 'good' now..haha.so mum shouldn't be worried I guess. I never skip class here.

2 comments:

  1. "I was a bit loud, and I hate to sit at one place, I love to migrate in class and in between classes as well...skipping class was my favourite especially for bio" you sure? haven't seen hani migrated b4

    ReplyDelete
  2. dats y la i said i've changed :D
    seriously~~

    ReplyDelete